Sunday, April 19, 2009

Store your information..

Since last week, I started to read daily and completing understanding the PHP program for the project. I obtain much information such as the meaning of the PHP file, how to use PHP with MySQL, how to start and where, in what we use PHP and also what is MySQL program, I should know about this program because it will be a part of the project and I will use it with PHP program. Unfortunately, I couldn’t understand how to start in doing my part by using this program (PHP) although I find a lot of information that will help me to understand this program. As a group we told our teacher Haya that we have many questions and we need a class to explain things a bout this project, so Miss Haya accept our idea and she will arrange a day with other section to join us together with Mr.Tridib to make this project more clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment