Monday, April 20, 2009

Store your information

this week, I had downloaded MySQL, since I downloaded all the programs that will be needed for the “store your information” project, but I wasn’t concentrating on it a lot. From this week I started to understanding the two both programs because both of them depend on each other. While researching I find something very useful and make the project not that much clear but it was helpful, which is the tutorials. These tutorials are very informative and helpful, so now I have to spend more time in tutorials. However, I have many other projects to be done, but this project needs a really hard work and time to be done and understand it very well. I think I will spend this week in doing tutorials for PHP and MySQL. Next week there will be a session for this project, because of this I will try to read, search and take more tutorials as much as I can to understand what the teacher will explain. Also, if I misunderstand something, I will ask her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment